Reusable Beeswax Wraps (3 Pack) - Handmade in Bali
Are you worried about all the chemicals in plastic wraps which can get into yours - or worse, your kids’ - food? Do you want to reduce your waste and treat our planet with respect?
Well, now you can keep your food fresh without using plastic.
Our beeswax wraps are a sustainable, natural and reusable alternative to plastic wrap.
The antibacterial properties of the beeswax helps to keep your food fresh. Simply use the warmth of your hands to mold the beeswax wrap around your food.
2 varieties of colors available:
...both in a variety of unique Bali batik patterns, so you can choose whichever works best with your kitchen.
Handmade in Bali, with:
- Beeswax from Indonesia
- Coconut oil
- And a lot of love.
Each pack is a set of 3 different sized wraps;
- Small, 20x20cm: perfect for wrapping half an avocado, half a lemon, or a piece of cheese.
- Medium, 30x30 cm: great for covering a bowl, half a sandwich, or larger piece of fruit
- Large, 40x40 cm: we love to wrap big bunches of fresh herbs, lettuce or sandwiches in here
They are very easy to wash:
- Simple hand wash in cold water and allow to dry naturally.
- In cold water the beeswax coating will be stiff, providing a stable surface to clean.
- (Here's a bit more info on how to care for your beeswax wraps)
Do not expose to hot temperatures, and do not use in the microwave. Not recommended for raw meat or raw fish.