Bamboo Utensil Set in Slim Travel Pouch
Do you eat lunch out regularly, but hate the plastic utensils that cafes use? Are you a frequent traveler that's also trying to do your bit to help support our environment?
- Handmade in Bali from organic bamboo to help you cut down your single-use plastics
- Includes reusable knife, fork, spoon, chopsticks & straw - in a compact sustainably-sourced cotton carry case
- Food-approved varnish on top strengthens your utensils to ensure they last 3+ years
- Use in cafes, festivals, at work, picnics, or even on the plane!
- With no plastic packaging, it makes a great eco-friendly gift
- Cotton pouch: 21x5 cm
- Utensils: Approx 7 inch long (straws vary in width between 5-9mm as they come from natural bamboo stems)